Tuesday, December 16, 2014

Tuesday


Good morning! It's warmer this morning than yesterday, which is really nice. This mildish weather is just fine with me. I know change is coming, but, hey, it's almost winter. Time passes so quickly.

I read on Belski's Blog we have reached the earliest sunset, even though we have not quite reached the shortest day. That's interesting. Here's a little excerpt to encourage you, if you are discouraged by the early darkness:

One month from today the sunset will be at 5:47
2 months from today the sunset will be at 6:21.
3 months from today the sunset will be at 7:50 EDT.
I know I'm odd in lots of ways, but I like the long evenings. It's nice to go in and enjoy the warmth of a nice secure place. I guess that's why I did not go swimming again last night. Rebecca came in yesterday afternoon and I wanted to be around with/for her. I think I am looking at January as when I will really get going again. I should be fine. I had some elbow tendinitis, caused by the swimming. It is clearing up now.
Yesterday was a good day. It was a day of meetings and miscellaneous things. It started with a rather mundane 4 mile run. I took it easy, anticipating tonight's 3 mile tempo, anticipating the biggest running week I've had since Ironman. 
OK, I think that's it for this morning. Bye! Thanks for coming by.

No comments: