“Do not judge, or you too will be judged. For in the same way you judge others, you will be judged, and with the measure you use, it will be measured to you.
Why do you look at the speck of sawdust in your brother's eye and pay no attention to the plank in your own eye? How can you say to your brother, ‘Let me take the speck out of your eye,’ when all the time there is a plank in your own eye? You hypocrite, first take the plank out of your own eye, and then you will see clearly to remove the speck from your brother's eye.
Do not give dogs what is sacred; do not throw your pearls to pigs. If you do, they may trample them under their feet, and then turn and tear you to pieces.”
Several questions for you:
- What do you have to say about this?
- What does it mean? What does it NOT mean?
- Are we not allowed to make any kind of judgements?
- How are we to discern what is right or wrong?
- How do we decide anything if we cannot make judgements?
What else is on your heart/mind this week?