Thursday, November 13, 2014

Thursday

Kinda Funny
Good morning! Thursday, all day long, it will be Thursday. What will this day bring? I can let you know tomorrow, if you want. What's that? You don't really care that much. Oh, OK, I understand.

Today is "Prep for Sunday" day, the day I try to get a sermon pretty much formed. Sometimes it happens and sometimes it doesn't. As it looks right now, I do not see too many things to take away from prep time. Sometimes I have meetings etc. that crop up. Right now, after some early morning stuff, I appear to have a clear day.

I plan to go for a 5 mile run before 8 a.m. I am still trying to figure out what is next for me, and I am very much at peace about not knowing. In the meantime, I want to stay in touch with running, biking, and swimming. Running will be the easiest thing to do. Biking is now going to require setting up my old bike on the trainer, and swimming requires a trip to the pool. Yes, running is the easiest by far.

Right now I am thinking of just doing an hour a week on the trainer, just to stay in touch and keep my rear end toughened up. I am thinking of swimming 1-2 a week and working on improving over shorter distances and not worry about going long at this point. It looks Louisville is going to be the focus for a lot of my friends. I will probably go that direction. I am thinking marathon (as opposed to half marathon), even though I've said I would do a spring marathon. Oh well...

Yesterday was a busy. good day in the ministry world. So many people have so much going on. And as I have said many times before, I can't really say much about it.

OK, I have an early breakfast, followed by a run. Here we go!

No comments: