Friday, November 14, 2014

Friday

Hope this is not you!
Good morning! It is Friday! And since I did not get everything done yesterday, it is going to be busy work day for me. That's OK, I'm an Ironman - ha ha. That's my new joke/mantra with Kedra. This may backfire, for she revealed last night she may use this to motivate me. "What do you mean you can't clean the garage (insert any/all activities here), you are an Ironman. You can do anything." Oops. Did I mention I didn't do the swim?

Today I finish up my sermon, hopefully. Then I will spend a little time with the preschool kids. I love those little ones. They are funny and precious.

After that I am taking a guy to meet his probation officer in Martin County. I've been working with this guy for a while and really like him. He has quite a past but is a gentle soul trying to live in a different story.

I ran yesterday morning. It was OK. It is only my 3rd run after Ironman, so I shouldn't expect a lot, I suppose. I am purposefully just taking a day at a time, not thinking too far ahead, giving myself permission to not plan anything just yet. I think my goal right now is to try do something about 5 days a week. Tonight I may go swim, and I think there will a group run in the morning.

OK, if you want more, then you can go back and read my RAIN Report 2011. This is the epic fail that led to Ironman Florida.  What's that, you say you don't care? Oh, that's fine. I will never know.

Have a great weekend!

No comments: