Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Wednesday

Contemplating the next cute move

Good morning! How are you? Looks like a cool morning and a cool day ahead.

Yesterday was a good day of work. I did lots of things and talked to lots of people. I had hoped, at the end of the day, to get in a good bike ride. That all started to deteriorate early afternoon. I looked to the west and saw the clouds. Then I looked on the radar and saw what was coming. I had hoped it would pass by and give me another chance later, but in the end it didn't so I didn't ride.

Forced rest is probably a good thing. It doesn't feel that great but. . . This morning I am going to attempt a 4 mile run, here shortly as a matter of fact. Later this afternoon I hope to squeeze in a short bike ride, hoping the weather cooperates for that.

Today is the long day. It will end around 8:30 this evening. That's fine. The last several weeks have been unusually busy, wearing on me a bit, but I am seeing light at the end of the tunnel. I don't think it's a train! OK, I need to get my running shoes on. Thanks for stopping by.

No comments: