Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Wednesday

Good morning! Wednesday it is. My thermometer says 60 degrees. I wonder what it will say in a couple of hours? March can be a cruel month, giving and taking away wonderful weather. It's all OK, though.

Yesterday was the day we've been dreaming about. It was SO nice outside. I had a graveside ceremony in the cemetery a little after 3 yesterday. It felt good to be outside. Later I was able to hop on the bike for a quick 20 miler before other activities. The wind was strong out of the south and west, so I headed into it so I could enjoy the tailwind back. It was pretty sweet.

Sleep was in short supply last night. I gave up and got up around 4 something. It's going to be a pretty long day. The upside is the opportunity to enjoy more things, I suppose. Thanks for stopping by.

No comments: