Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Tuesday

Amish Limo
Good morning! Hey, it's going to be a nice day! Warm. Just live one day at a time. This is a good thing to do, now more than ever.

The Amish Country Cyclists are gearing up for another great season. This year we are getting an early start. We usually wait until the first part of May, but this year several have already racked up 1000 miles or more. We are beginning to organize group rides outside. They will be periodic, due to weather changes, but they are starting.

Bill and Roy and I got out for a 30 mile loop last night, leaving at 5 p.m. DST certainly helps the biking. The extra hour makes it possible to start later and still get finished safely.

I had a funeral yesterday and a graveside committal today. That's a bit unusual. I also have a couple of meetings today and a few other interesting things along the way. Life in the big city. OK, I am behind this morning, so I will let me go. Thanks for coming by.

No comments: