Wednesday, February 05, 2014

Wednesday

I was telling her about my sermon
Good morning! I guess you survived the big winter storm, the one that doesn't seem like it left much snow. Maybe there is a lot of ice? I am waiting for daylight and for reports from others before I decide what I'm doing today. I get the sense it is not THAT bad out there. We'll see.

My computer restoration is going as slow as a turtle. We had no internet at church for 2 days, which made things quite complicated in lots of ways. My bandwidth at home is fairly slow and limited. The Store is fairly slow, so it's back to the patience thing again. I still do not have my data files, which means I am fairly handicapped in doing some things. Maybe today will be the day?

I managed to get a couple of 5 milers in before/as the sun came up the last couple of days. They both went well. My time in the pool Monday night was somewhat frustrating, which was to be expected. I learned so much Saturday at the workshop, so trying to remember/put into place all that led to confusion. It will all get better soon.

OK, that's all I have this morning. Thanks for stopping by.

No comments: