Monday, February 03, 2014

I'm Back


Good morning! My apologies if you are getting tired of seeing Cora Jane. Not really- ha ha. You have to admit it is better for me to put pictures of her rather than me. She is almost 3 weeks old now.

Well, my computer was in the shop all last week, so I was getting by with an old that did not have a lot of my files, etc. on it. I managed to get most of my work done OK, but it was hard if not impossible to do some of the stuff I do. I do not like being so tied to a computer but it seems to be the way things are.

Several weeks ago I purchased an online back up system, so supposedly all of my files are in the cloud. Today I begin the task of restoring everything. I am a bit apprehensive about it. It should be fine. I will feel a lot better when I see everything back.

Last week was pretty good, in spite of computer trouble. Honestly I have trouble remembering all I did, but I remember it being good. My running and riding miles were a little low last week, due in part to weather and other conflicts. I had a good week in the pool, and that is probably the most important thing right now.

On Saturday, Jim and I went to a swim workshop in Louisville. It was good. Swimming is often compared to golf. There are so many things to do, and trying to keep everything going right is difficult. I learned a lot on Saturday, so now the trick will be doing the drills and putting it into practice. I know I will not master it all, just like one golf lesson is not going to make you a pro golfer. I did learn some things that will really help me immediately.

OK, I need to get after this restore stuff. Wish me well; prayers would be even better.

1 comment:

IronMj said...

Good for you that swim clinic really helped Jimmy and Steve years ago!