Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Tuesday

Good morning! Repeat after me: I will not complain about the weather. I will not complain about the weather. OK. The temptation is growing stronger, but I will not complain about the weather. I will not complain about the weather. So how are you on this new day? It's late February, and March is on its way. Hang on.

Yesterday was nice and sunny and a good day to get lots of things done. That's what I did. The life of variety I lead was in normal mode yesterday. All the way from meetings to getting an old bed for someone who needed it to studying to checking in at the Store to corresponding with various people in various ways in various situations in life. Yes, it was a normal day. Today there will be more.

I started yesterday with a decent 5 mile run. The darkness is not as dark, since the days are getting longer. I guess the morning light will be exchanged for longer evenings on March the 9th when we "spring forward." I would still be ok with the old way of not changing our clocks, but since we do, I find daylight savings time enjoyable in some ways. I like it for bike riding. Soon we can begin evening rides.

After supper last night, I rode my trainer bike for a while and got to chat with Roy and Jimmy. We are talking about our Ironman Florida plans, specifically accommodations. That's all pretty exciting. We are only just a little over 8 months away from November 1 -- the big day. After the ride, I went swimming. It was a bit crowded at the pool last night. Several new faces were there. I'm not sure why.

Alrighty then! Time to get going and do it all again. Thanks for stopping by.

No comments: