Thursday, February 20, 2014

Thursday


Good morning! Kedra found this picture yesterday, so it is day late. She knows I love the "hump day" commercial. I should have waited until next Wednesday to share, but I know I would probably forget.

Kedra is in AL. Her mother has some fairly serious health issues going on, and her father is not doing too well either. She'll be back tomorrow night. In the meantime, Ben and I are holding down the fort or something like that.

Luke and Lydia are coming in for the weekend, so that makes Kedra's absence a little more interesting. They will get here before she does, so I am in charge of getting a meal together for Friday night. I think I am up for the challenge.

Wasn't yesterday nice? I guess today will be warm and windy. That's OK with me. The snow, except for the piles, is quickly going away. I'm living one day at a time. I am ignoring the predicted cold for next week.

This is busy day, a busy week, and a busy time. It's all good, just a lot of it. I think I better get after it. Thanks for stopping by.

No comments: