Monday, February 10, 2014

Monday

16 miles + 16 degrees = Randcicles
Good morning! It's Monday. Again. Already. That's all ok with me. I hope it is with you. My thermometer is still saying 14, which is a lot better than just north of here. I enjoy winter, I really do, but I will be glad to see the temps moderate some. It's coming! You know it is. I wonder how long until we complain about it being hot?

The weekend was good and fast. It was busy also. I managed a 10 miler Saturday morning. A few of us did 10, connecting with some who went 16. It was a little on the cool side but not too bad. The most challenging part was slick spots and loose snow. Those things slowed us down some but not too much.

I'm enjoying watching the Olympic Games. I don't care much for the skating, which Kedra loves. While that's on I get some reading done. The downhill skiing is amazing. The skiers approach speeds of around 85 mph. I've been in the 40s on my bike, and I find that scary. I can't imagine going that fast while standing up.

Today is going to be full. I hope to run, here in a few. A meeting or two follows. I'm still working on computer restoration. That has been crazy and made difficult because of church internet issues, which are supposed to be resolved tomorrow. This evening I plan to ride some before heading out to the pool at 8. It will be a long day but a good one.

I think I better get started! Thanks for stopping by.

No comments: