Friday, October 04, 2013

Friday

Deer season has opened
Good morning! Friday. I hope you have a good one! I have a busy one ahead, which is fine and dandy. And just what does that mean? Fine and dandy. I just looked it up. Here is a quick answer, which is probably not true (my opinion), and here is one that you won't want to read because it is long and boring. Let's just go with the first one, shall we? Fine and dandy!

OK, here I am again on a Friday without being prepared for Sunday, but that's alright. I had a little extra going on this week earlier. I should be able to get everything under control by midday, I hope.

Ben has a football game tonight in Clarksville at Providence. I am afraid this one could get really ugly. They are probably the best team we will see all season, and last night Ben told us we have several key kids out with injuries, including 2 of our bigger linemen. Oh well. We are just praying no one gets hurt.

I hope to get some good running and riding done this weekend. Plans are starting to take shape. . . My hamstring problem has moved north, which is a real pain in the rear. Glute. I ran 5 yesterday and it made its presence known the whole time. I will push it tomorrow, go longer, and see what happens.

Have a great weekend!

No comments: