Monday, October 07, 2013

Monday a.m.

Good morning! I hope you are good on this new day in this new week. Did you enjoy the weekend? The weather was interesting, to say the least. I enjoyed the weekend. It was fairly relaxing. It got off to a good start on Friday. I got my work done and then was able to get some things done around the house.

Since I was unsure if I would be back from Honduras, I had someone else drive the football bus Friday. Of course I was back, but I was content to not drive. It was a nice time for Kedra and I to use a gift card at Red Lobster in Clarksville. After a nice meal it was on to Providence for football.

As we thought, it was an ugly game. Ben played well and actually lined up in the back field for a few carries. He playing career is coming to a close. I love watching him play.

Saturday I worked my way through a 10 miler. I think my hamstring/glute issue is getting better. I will find out, here in a little while. The 10 miler was slow and ugly, but it got done. I had hoped to ride later in the day, but the rain came in. My bike time has really dwindled in the last couple of weeks. I hope to ride tomorrow evening with the group.

Yesterday was a day of church and football. I love the horse teams. You know, the Colts and Broncos. The only reason I like the Broncos is because of Manning. And wasn't that a game? Wow!

OK, here we go!

No comments: