Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Tuesday a.m.


Good morning! How you on this new day, another gift from God? Looks another really nice day ahead, so don't complain! ha ha. I have another busy one, and I'm not complaining about it. I need to crank a few more miles this morning for the Mizuno Mt. Fuji Challenge. I have 56 out of 80 miles completed. Since Saturday is a long bike ride, I have to get those 24 miles done before then.

I'm going to miss the ride this evening. One of the bus drivers had a death in his family and cannot drive tonight, so I will be driving the junior high football team to Paoli. I would rather be riding than driving, but. . . I will take advantage of this rather long evening (2 games) to study and work on my sermon, knowing I have a very busy weekend coming.

Yesterday was good! I got 7 miles in, and they went well. My hamstring let me know it was there, but didn't squawk too much. Today will be a little more of a test. I think it is going to be fine.

I discovered over the weekend that I have nearly 500 miles on my current shoes, which is the outer limits. New shoes should arrive today. I think new shoes may fix the hamstring problem. Shoes tend to break down. That's when I start noticing little niggling pains, etc. Another pair of Mizuno Inspires to the rescue.

OK, I better get going! Thanks for stopping by.

No comments: