Thursday, September 19, 2013

Thursday morning


Good morning! Looks like some rain is on the way. I hope I can get my run in this morning before it arrives. After that I hope it rains. We need it. And I need 13 miles today and tomorrow to meet the Mizuno Mt. Fuji Challenge.  I got my new shoes yesterday and am hoping they help with my right leg problems. It's nothing serious, so it should clear up quickly.

Yesterday was a good, varied, busy day. Normal, I guess. We picked up the ambulance from B & L Auto. It is completely serviced and completely inspected. I am going to drive it around some for the next few days to get a feel for it. I also want to see what kind of mileage it is going to get. I am estimating that we will need to buy about 300 gallons of fuel to get there. I hope it is less, but. . .

Today is prep for Sunday day. It is also prep for wedding day. Yes, it is going to be a fairly active, busy one. As I said earlier, I hope to knock out some more running miles soon. I am needed again this evening for bus driving. Tonight's assignment is more enjoyable. I am taking the junior high cross country team to Salem. I love the coaches, the kids, and the sport. Plus we get home at a decent hour. What's there not to like?

OK, here we go. Thanks for stopping by.

No comments: