Tuesday, January 01, 2013

Happy New Year

Surprise! I'm going to sneak in a little post this morning. I know a lot of you have just been dying to know if I made my goal of 1500 miles. I'm sure there have been sleepless nights for you, just wondering and wondering. Well, drum roll please, I made it. I had to run a heavy 6 miles yesterday to get there, but I made it. Again, this is really not worth making a deal over, but it was a goal I had for the year. I could not have made it without my friends and the running community.  I've had a terrible cold the last week or so, but I ran anyway. I would not have without others to motivate me.
 
Here we are in a new year. I will dedicate a post soon to my goals for 2013, while looking back at 2012. In most areas of my life I had a great year, especially in the area of endurance athletics. I have a plan to have an even better year in 2013. It all starts in about an hour from now with the annual New Year's Day run. It's at the Girls Club in Bedford this year.
 
I'll be back soon. Thanks!

No comments: