Monday, December 24, 2012

Santa Hat Run

After the run with Santa Jimmy
I have no idea how many of you will check in over the next few days. I also have no idea how many times I will post, so I guess that provides some sort of balance?

This morning was the annual Santa Hat Run. I would guess that more than 50 people showed up to run or walk. Each person could donate $10 to be eligible for prize drawings at the end. This raised $600+ for Lawrence County Cancer Patient Services.

I actually won 2 things! All the men present who ran Boston this year were in a special drawing for a Boston 2012 jacket, and, lucky me, I won one! I love it. I also won a 7 day pass to Anytime Fitness. This is good, because right now for me it is "eat all the time to fatness." Drastic changes ahead.

Well, here is the scoreboard:

So far in 2012: 1473.34 miles
Need for 1500: 26.66
Days left: 7
Ave per day: 3.808571428571429

That last part was Garmin sarcasm. You see, some of my running friends mock the ole Garmin. I'll save that conversation for another day. ha ha

MERRY CHRISTMAS!

No comments: