Friday, October 05, 2012

Say What?


A man left his cat with his younger brother while he went on vacation. Arriving back, he called his brother to make arrangements to pick up the cat. The brother simply said, "The cat died while you were away."

The man was very upset and yelled, "You should’ve broken the news to me better than that! When I called today, you should’ve said the cat was on the roof and wouldn’t come down. Then when I called the next day, you could’ve said that he had fallen off and the vet was working on him. Then when I called the third day, you could’ve said he had passed away."

The brother thought about it and apologized. The older brother accepted his apology and then asked, "So how’s Mom?"

The younger brother hesitated and then said, "She’s on the roof and won’t come down?"

OK, I’m not sure what kind of application to make with that?

Maybe that what we say is important, but how we say things is also important?

Let’s just smile and head into the weekend! I hope you have a good one, and go to church for Heaven’s sake!

No comments: