Monday, February 13, 2012

Grumpy?


I was in Nashville, TN recently and drove past this place of business. I guess Grumpy owns it? Maybe the nature of his business made him grumpy?

How would you like to have a nickname like that? Grumpy.

Maybe we don’t have that nickname, but maybe we are described that way? If you belong to God, then there’s no need to be grumpy. In fact we just shouldn’t be, right?

Do everything without complaining or arguing, so that you may become blameless and pure, children of God, says Paul in Philippians 2.

Might be a little more challenging on a Monday, but we can do it, right? We are children of God! Think about that. Good news!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

When I was a child, my Grandma bought me a book called.. "The Grumpy Goat" I think I must have been grumpy so she got it to try to teach me a lesson. It was a great book, wish I still had it.

Pat A