Monday, February 13, 2012

Live on Stage!

For some reason I can't embed the video I want to show you, so you will have to go here to watch it. It seemed like a good idea at the time! Bring a live lamb on the stage and have it there during the whole assembly as a powerful visual. We'll talk about Passover and then we'll talk about Christ as the Passover Lamb.

Sure it will make a little noise, but then it will settle down and sit there like a nice little lamb. Quiet. Obedient. Respectful to those talking. This particular little lamb had not been to obedience school! It cried constantly! I finally, with help from Lester, had to move it into a closet so I could be heard. Oh well, I think people will probably remember this assembly for quite a while.

A big thanks to Robin Roberts for doing all the work to get the lamb there yesterday!

No comments: