Thursday, August 25, 2011

Good morning! Hope your week has gone well. Mine's been fine, I suppose. I guess if you measure a week by productivity, then it's been pretty good.

We are working on celebrating our 5th year of the ReGeneration Store! It's hard to believe that it has been 5 years. Five years ago we were working hard to clean up our building and get everything put in place for our opening, which was right around the Persimmon Festival.

To help us celebrate our 5 years and to try kick up our business to a new level, we are getting a billboard sign. It may be up as early as Friday. It's going to be across from CVS in Mitchell, high above the big sink hole that fills with water during heavy rains.

We also now have a presence of Facebook and Twitter. Here are the links to those pages. Please "follow" and "like!" We are going to use social media to promote sales and events and to tell bits and pieces of our story.

ReGenStore on Twitter

ReGeneration Store on Facebook

Today I am preparing my sermon, "Give Me Your Eyes," based on Ephesians 1:18. I like it and feel like it is coming together well. I have a couple of other things to do "out" today, but I am also smoking 8 pork shoulders for Sunday night's Honduras fund-raiser. Tomorrow I am going to smoke 12 chickens. Whole lot of smokin goin on!

No comments: