Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Wednesday

How's your Wednesday going to be? Basically, the only thing we can control is our attitude, so I am praying for a good one. That should be the case everyday, and I don't see any particular challenge today that will be any more difficult than another day.

Wow, what a rambling start to this post! Oh well, I didn't want you to think that I am upset about anything in particular. Everything is clipping along just fine. The rain is about over, I think, and that is a good thing. I am needing some sunshine!

I put a picture of our semi trailer up for a couple of reasons. First, if you can collect some thing to put in it, I would be grateful. The other thing, less positive, is that graffiti artists (well, they are not artists, but I can't think of a good term for them...) put some obscene pictures on the trailer AND on the back side of our family life center, along with some of the same images on the storage facility doors we look at when we exit our assemblies. Really nice. We talked to the police, and they are going to talk to some of the kids who hang around a lot.

This morning I am going to grab a quick 5 mile run, load a bunch of mattresses up from Camp to ship to Honduras, and be in Bryantsville by 10 a.m. to load a semi with 700 bags of corn. I need the rain to quit soon to make all that a little more enjoyable.

I guess I better go for now...

No comments: