Tuesday, March 15, 2011

We should all celerbate!

Over the weekend, as we were celebrating all the birthdays, Luke's primarily, Maddie noticed that one the gift bags didn't look quite right. See the picture to see what she saw. Wonder where that was made?

Well, our celebrating is about to end. Lester and Maddie, along with Luke and Caroline, leave this midday to go to Nashville for a few days. It's always hard to see any of them leave, but we had a wonderful time together. We had one last nice family meal last night. It was so nice to gather around the table.

I managed to squeeze some work in yesterday while they were out doing various things. Actually I got quite a bit done. Today I will hang around with the kids this morning and then work this afternoon and evening. Lester and I are going to do a tempo run this morning. We ran yesterday as well.

Have you seen the forecast? Wow, those coming 70s make up for yesterday's cold dampness. I am hoping to get a couple of good bike rides in later in the week. I am going to work really hard to get my work under control.

I do not like springing forward as much as I do falling back. I had trouble getting out of bed this morning. Maybe a couple of more days and I'll be there? It's not really that big of deal...

OK, I'll have more to say soon.

No comments: