Monday, March 21, 2011

Questions!

This week my sermon will deal with a lot of the questions that are asked in Mark 11 & 12. Questions are everywhere! The people ask Jesus questions, and how does he answer? With questions! I started looking around this morning for good questions. I came across this from here and thought it pretty good:

10 Best Questions Ever

1. At the end of a conversation – “Is there anything I should be asking?”
2. While talking with a passionate person – “Why do you feel so strongly?”
3. At the beginning of a meeting – “Why are we here?”
4. At the end of a meeting – “Who does what, by when?”
5. Any time – “How can I help?”
6. When receiving criticism or advice – “Where will your suggestions take me?”
7. With your wife – “What can I do that makes you feel loved?”
8. With your husband – “What can I do that makes you feel respected?”
9. With your children – “What am I doing that frustrates you?”
10.Within your own mind – “What vision is driving me right now?”

Bonus question when conversations are ending – “Do you have any questions?”

Bonus stupid question – “Why do psychics have to ask your name?”

Reminder: Always follow a question with silence.


Any questions?

No comments: