Tuesday, March 01, 2011

Hmm, what to say? Well, let's see... It's March! I am pretty sure that I have mowed my grass some time in March for most of the last 22 years. Point? The grass will soon be growing and need some mowing. I like to mow!

I really like ESPN's Pardon the Interruption. I think it would be fun to do a Sunday assembly like that sometime. Short segments on various topics and Bible characters. Communion could be the "5 Good Minutes" segment. I think it has lots of possibilities.

Tomorrow I begin getting focused on our Honduras trip and container. One of my friends, an eye doctor, is wanting to go, and he thinks he might be able to bring 1, if not 2, of his eye doctor friends. This would allow us to do numerous eye clinics, which would be wonderful.

OK, time to focus on popcorn...

No comments: