Friday, January 21, 2011

So, how's it going? Kinda chilly out there this morning! It's January.

It's good to feel nearly 100 percent better and to feel nearly 100 percent. The last couple of days have been pretty busy. Seems like I have spent a lot of time on the phone and meeting with people. Funny how that goes in cycles.

Yesterday's snow was beautiful. I loved watching it fall, and I had a nice 5 mile run in it. It was great! I feel that my running is getting back on track. My sickness lowered my miles considerably last week, and I lost a couple of days of full miles this week. No problem.

This morning I need to finish up my sermon, slide show, and life group discussion guide. I hope that all goes well. Sunday's sermon is going to be a little different, I think, so I hope it works. I am going to dress up as a carrot. Just kidding. Not sure where that came from.

I am going to talk about perichoresis - the divine dance, the interconnectedness of God and how he invites us into that through the church. Ephesians 5:21ff. talks about that, but we usually don't. It's time to elevate the view/status of the church. Too many have such a low view. Which is easy to do, if you look at it through purely human eyes.

No comments: