Friday, December 03, 2010

Friday. I hope your week ends well! I am still trying to get ready for Sunday, but that's OK. I think I can get it all figured out today, which will leave me tomorrow to relax some.

I got quite a lot done yesterday, and then last night I sat down and watched the first part of the Heat vs. Cavs NBA game. I felt kinda dirty doing so. Why? Because I really, really don't like NBA basketball, so I was watching only to see how the Cleveland crowd would treat their savior turned traitor. Nothing really happened. King James quieted them with good play. Back to not caring...

My good friend Ryan R. is running the Tecumseh Trail Marathon tomorrow. This will be his second time. I ran it twice in the past, once with Ryan. It is a grueling course over very steep hills, up and down, over water, and through mud. It is fun! The possible snowy weather makes it just about perfect.

Tomorrow I will do my first 10 miler since the marathon; shouldn't be any trouble. I think Ben is going to join me for most of it. He is wanting to do really well at the Mini in May. I've started my Road to Boston training strategy. I will share it with you sometime soon. My Boston Marathon is exactly 500 days from now!

OK, time to seize the rest of this day!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hard to imagine you are training for boston already. it is long road for the marathon. i hope to make the tecumseh my spring board to louisville which will send me to boston. at least that is my plan.
rr