Tuesday, November 25, 2014

Tuesday

Good morning! I hope you are doing well on this new day, another gift from God. Each breath you take is a gift and a sign you are totally dependent upon him for life. Trying making your own breath of life - ha ha.

Well, I have little to report on the endurance front. In fact, since I did nothing in that category, I have nothing to report about me. I do have a friend, though, John H, not the usual John H, who is doing great! He is becoming a running, lower his time as he increases his distance. Good job, John Hudson!

I did not go swimming last night. Why? Because I did not want to! I have that luxury presently. I am giving myself all of November to do what I want or not do what I don't want, within reason of course. I am getting pretty eager to get going again, but resting is good too.

This evening I was going to run with my buddies, but Cora changed that. Instead I will run 5.6 miles this morning, so I can take Cora out to eat to celebrate my 56 years of life. Sorry guys, if there is choice between you and Cora, I don't even have to think about it. You know I still love you too, right? Tim the Elder understands very well, I'm sure.

OK, we are reaching far into the record category for preregistration for the Give Thanks 4. It's almost making me afraid! It should be an exciting day. The numbers are putting me in a heightened state of preparation, though most of it is already ready. We did order more shirts yesterday.

Here we go! Thanks for stopping by.

No comments: