Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Tuesday

Good morning! I am operating off an old computer and not sure what this is going to do. My main computer has been dying a slow death for quite a while. Right now I can get about a minute with it before it shuts off. The internal cooling system is shot. I need to figure what I am going to do about a replacement. I am not looking forward to it but it has to be done. Yesterday was a good day. It was fairly busy but productive. I helped a family, had a couple of meetings, and then finished the day in West Washington. I drove the girls' softball team there. While there, in addition to watching some of the games, I went out for a run. I am going to start pushing my self-imposed limits, striving to move up to 10 miles. I did 6.5 last night. There was considerable pain but I think things are different and better. Overall, I was encouraged. Also last night I was able to do some reading and prep for Sunday. It was a productive evening and a beautiful one. We got home around 9:15. Today is going to be another busy one. I need to meet a couple of guys at different times this morning to help do some things. Then I hope to get some more prep for Sunday in. This evening is pace line Tuesday. I am looking forward to getting back on the bike and hearing stories about Saturday. It's going to be a warm one! Thanks for stopping by.

No comments: