Tuesday, April 01, 2014

Tuesday


Good morning! Tuesday. Warm! And wasn't yesterday nice? It was a busy day for me, and the warmth of it made everything more manageable and pleasant.

I did a fair amount of heavy lifting yesterday. There are lots of people going through lots of things. Some of it is good and some is bad. As I have said many times before, I wish I could share more but can't because of confidentiality and sensitivity to situations. Anyway, it was a good day. I felt useful, which is better than useless.

The highlights of the days came at the end. Maddie and Cora Jane came over a little while before supper. Cora and I had the best time. I even got her to chuckle once. She is really starting to respond to people interacting with her.

After some good quality Cora time, and a quick bite, I headed out to the Park for a ride. We had a good number show up on a Monday night. The winds were strong out of the southeast, which meant a fairly tough ride out. The payoff was a nice tailwind back in. It was a good workout and several had personal bests on the time trial course. Iron Bill took the crown back from T-Roy. T-Roy will be watching the weather and will make another attempt soon.

Today presents itself to me with more stuff than I can get done, so I, as usual, have made a priority list and will keep after it all day long. Thanks for stopping by.

No comments: