Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Tuesday


Good morning! It's Tuesday and up to 30 degrees. That's better than the 20s, right? And, we are going to 60 today, so this is good! Yesterday sure took its time getting warmed up.

Yesterday was a good day, full of interesting things. I have lots of good people in my life, and I am very thankful for all of them. I got to spend some time with some of them yesterday, which made for a good day.

After a good week of endurance activity last week, which ended with an 80 mile ride Friday and a 13.1 mile run early Saturday, I decided to take it easy yesterday. My only activity was a swim last night, which went pretty well. It has been a long, long journey, and I'm still not where I want to be. I am getting closer however.

Next week Kedra and I are going away, heading south to check on her parents and then to the Gulf of Mexico. I am really looking forward to it. We noted 30 years of marriage last week, but we delayed the celebration until our time away, which is the celebration. We are both looking forward to some time away. While away and while at the Gulf, I will have the opportunity to swim in the open water.

I have a busy day ahead, so I better get moving. Thanks for stopping by.

No comments: