Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Wednesday

On top of everything else, she has great fashion sense
Good morning! Do you know what day it is? That's right! Wednesday. OK, now you have visions of camels in your head. Maybe polar bears would be more like it. Speaking of that, I guess you are seeing those 40s and 50s coming? People will go nuts. I will go biking outside. That's what I'll do.

I have 8 degrees this morning, and we are headed north of freezing. I like it. I went for a run yesterday morning. I think it was 3 at the time. I only ran 3 miles, due to time constraints. It really was not that bad. The problem is keeping up with all the clothes required.

Doing 3 sports, especially in the winter, requires lots of clothes. Even though the swimming and biking are indoors, I am still washing a lot of clothes on a regular basis. The bulk of them are due to bulking up to run outside. It will be nice to not wear so much. It's all coming.

Yesterday was another good day on the planet. The sun was bright and warm and lots of good people were around. You can measure your days in different ways. I am task oriented, so I tend to look at what I accomplished, things I can check off a list. Yesterday was not day that saw a lot of that happening, but I have learned to measure days in other ways.

Cora and Maddie came for supper last night. Lester was working. I got to see her for a little while. She is growing and changing so quickly. She is precious.

Today promises to be busy, full, and long. I'm good with all that. I better keep moving! Thanks for stopping by.

No comments: