Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Tuesday

Ah! She's thinking of me.

Good morning! How are you on this new day, a gift from God? I am holding at 1 degree but it will probably drop a little before it rises. It has been a winter to remember, even though most would like to forget it. Warm weather is on the way. Here is one of the few poems I have memorized, and I have shared it before:

As a rule a man's a fool
When it's cold he wants it hot
And when it's hot he wants it cool
And he always wants what's not

Hey, when you come to this site, you get scintillating real life drama, as I live it out daily, and now you get culture. It's all here! What more could you want? Stop yawning.

I did the triple yesterday. I ran early in the morning, starting in the dark. Then after supper I biked for an hour, before heading out to the pool. I enjoy filling out the training log on a triple day. Today I will probably only run. I am trying to rebuild my base. I got 30 miles last week, and that's about where I want to be for a while.

Yesterday was a good day. In spite of an intermittent internet connection at church, I managed to get a fair amount done. Hopefully it will get fixed today. I still have a few things to download from my backed up files.

OK, I guess I better keep moving...

No comments: