Monday, February 17, 2014

Monday

Click to enlarge to see info you won't care about
Good morning! Trying to give you a break from Cora pictures! I took a screen shot of my Strava page. It has some interesting things on it, including Iron Bill's 3rd 100 mile+ ride on a trainer! Do you know how difficult that is? Probably not, since few can do it. I rode 3 hours on a trainer Friday, which is a lot. I can't imagine doing (at least for me) twice that. Though, for mental toughness, I think I will try 4 hours.

The picture, on the right, also shows the challenges I am involved in. One was Friday. It was call Stravalentine. The challenge was to run and/or ride any distance on Valentines Day. Since Kedra was gone, it was easy to do both. It also shows I have run 90 kilometers in February so far. That's not really that much, but, hey, Strava points it out.

So how are you? Ready for spring? I know you know I am crazy. Let's make it certifiable, shall we? I am still enjoying the snow. Yes, it is has been a challenge at times, but I still enjoy watching it. On the other hand, I am really looking forward to warmer weather. I try to enjoy whatever is given to me/us.

Kedra and Ben, along with 30+ others, went to Gatlinburg for the weekend to attend a huge youth conference. They got there and back safely. They also had a wonderful time. It was good to get them back home. I had the place to myself Friday and Saturday and enjoyed some quiet time in front of the fireplace.

I have a pretty busy week again this week, so I better get moving. Thanks for stopping by.

No comments: