Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Tuesday

Energy Lab
Good morning! Tuesday. Snow day! Again. I had my suspicions this was going to happen, when I went to bed. The radar showed considerable snow coming. It came, and it looks like it left quite a bit behind. Oh well. Might as well enjoy its beauty. Cursing it, as some will, won't make it go away.

I ran outside early yesterday morning, and I didn't fall down. Almost. A few times. It was a challenge. I may get back out again today, but I'm not sure until I can see what is going on.

Last night I went to the Energy Lab--a top secret training location--to spin with some others. It sure helps pass the time spinning in a group. There is always the on-going useless but fun banter.

The swim was cancelled, due to school being off. I'm not getting as much pool time as I would like, but Ironman is still 10.5 months away. Still, I have an awareness that swimming 2.4 miles in the Gulf needs my constant attention now.

Yesterday was a good, fairly productive day. Today should be the same. I have an unusual challenge today. I am smoking a brisket at some point. For a silent auction fund-raiser, a few months ago, I offered to smoke a brisket. The highest bidder is now ready for it. This will be an interesting smoke.

OK, be careful out there! Thanks for stopping by.

No comments: