Tuesday, December 03, 2013

Tuesday a.m.

GT4 getting ready to start
Good morning! For some reason, I am running behind this morning. That's OK with me. I hope it's OK with you. I have a pretty long, busy day ahead, so I am going to pace myself carefully today.

Yesterday was good. Had some good meetings and moved some significant projects along. December is a lot like May. Both months are full of activity, and most of it is good. I like December. I know you are glad to know that.

I managed to squeeze a triple in yesterday. I ran early and it went fine. Right after school I got on the bike for a little over an hour, 22+ miles. That's a bit of tricky time to ride. High school drivers. Enough said. I ended with night with a 1000+ yards in the pool.

Alrighty! Time to get going again. Thanks for stopping by.

No comments: