Thursday, November 21, 2013

Thursday

Good morning! Wow, now that was a good night's sleep, a rare 8 hour event. I'll take it. That, coupled with some strong coffee, means I am good to go. I'm headed to Nashville, TN in a little while. I'm going to see a good, good friend who had a hip replaced yesterday.

While in Nashville, I get to have lunch with my beautiful daughter. Luke is tied up at work, unfortunately, but he, along with Lydia, will be home on Saturday. Rebecca is coming home also. They both have all of next week off. I think all my kids and future kids will be around next week for a little while before spreading back out. I am looking forward to the time with them.

Wow, sermon prep is going to be a challenge this week. Gone today. Tomorrow I already have most of the morning filled with activities. I'll get it done one way or another.

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments: