Thursday, November 07, 2013

Thursday

Lydia & Luke
Good morning! How are you on this new day? Looks like the rain brought in some cooler temps. And what is this I'm hearing about some winter weather next week? I guess it's getting to be that time of the year. It's all good. The seasons pass so quickly, so I try to enjoy it all.

I failed to tell you that Luke and Lydia set a date for their marriage. It is Sunday, June 8, 2014. Evidently Sunday weddings are becoming a bit of a trend in Nashville, and that's where they are getting married. It will mark the beginning of an exciting summer. Their wedding will be 2-3 weeks after Ben graduates from high school.

Today is prep for Sunday day, and I'm praying for a good day of concentration and clarity. I have a lot going on, so it would be helpful to get Sunday's things done. But if it doesn't happen, then I'll get it later on. OK, I think I'll get going! Thanks for stopping by.

No comments: