Friday, November 08, 2013

Friday


Good morning! It's Friday! A nice cool start to a nice cool day. I didn't get my work done yesterday, so I have a very busy morning. I am hoping to carve out a bike ride this afternoon. We'll see. Tomorrow is going to be a busy day, so this afternoon is it.

I was surprised to see Ben's picture on the sport's page last night (above). The article was about Paoli, but I liked seeing 33. Tonight is the first Friday night at home for me since football ended. Last week I was in Florida. Kedra and I are going out to hit dance clubs, I think. Some of this paragraph is true.

Ben and Lester have a big weekend planned. They are heading to Alabama for the huge Alabama and LSU game. ESPN's Game Day is going to be there. It will be college football at its finest. I'm glad they get to experience it.

I need to get after it, so. . .

Thanks for stopping by.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What dance clubs are you going to?

Pat A