Friday, September 13, 2013

It's Friday!


Good morning! I hope you have a great Friday and a great weekend. It sure is going to be nice outside. In fact, this evening's football game will require quite a few more clothes to keep warm. That will be a refreshing change.

I'm almost ready for Sunday. I got the hardest part done yesterday, so a little more work today and tomorrow and I'll have it. I'm going to try to advantage of this weather to do a few things around here at some point today.

I'm driving one of the football busses to Eastern Greene this evening. I am really hoping for a good win tonight. It's going to be great football weather. Ben is getting along really well with his thumb.

Tomorrow is a 15 mile run. Since it is going to be cool in the morning, I'm not going to start until 8. The last few weeks I have started at 7, which is a little more challenging, due to the late nights, due to football. Running in the 40s/50s will be a nice, refreshing change.

Thanks for stopping by.

No comments: