Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Tuesday a.m.

Good morning! Is March about over? I think we should let April have a try at warming us up. What's that? Oh, tomorrow is the first day of spring? And the forecast is in the mid to low 30s with wind? The temptation to complain about the weather is getting stronger, and it's made worse by lack of chimney repair. That's right, I still do not have my main source of heat.
 
Now we are running into scheduling problems with the repair guys. They are very nice and seem competent. From talking to them, they work all over the place, including surrounding states. There is a possibility of them arriving at the end of this week but for sure next week. I'm sure as soon as it gets fixed we will stop have lows in the 20s and teens, which is a good thing.
 
This week got off to a good start in several categories. That's a good thing. Today I will try to maintain that start and settle in for a good week.
 
In the area of endurance athletic training, the weather is going to challenge riding outdoors this week. I do have my eye on Friday afternoon, hoping for a shot then. Yesterday I got a decent run in and ended the day in the pool. Tonight is Tempo Tuesday.
 
Looks like I'm running slightly behind schedule, so I'll see you later! Thanks.

No comments: