Friday, March 01, 2013

Friday a.m.

Hey Friday! Good morning. It's going to be a great day. How do I know this? My office started out at 52 this morning, instead of 51. This has to be sign of good things to come. Right?

My email is down again. I have not been able to send/receive since yesterday afternoon. I can't log on to their website, so I'm certain the problem is on their end. This seems to have happened a fair amount lately. Hopefully it will get fixed sometime this morning.

Who is ready for a shift in weather patterns? Me, me! Either get colder and give a decent snow or warm up and let the sun shine -- those are my choices. Yes I know, I'm not in control of the weather. It is March the 1st, so you know warm weather will start showing up soon. I'm ready.

Luke is coming home today! It will be good to see him. His birthday is coming up. 23. So hard to believe.

I still have lots of work to do today, so I better getting going. Have a great weekend!

No comments: