Thursday, February 28, 2013

Thursday a.m.

Good morning Thursday! I hope we get along well today. It's kinda cold out there, and my office was 51 again this morning. Thanks to a couple of heaters, I am now enjoying a balmy 67. Those heaters, coupled with a couple of cups of Honduran coffee, make everything just fine. I wish I was in Honduras this morning, however, where it is probably 60 degrees moving toward 80 before the day is over. My guess is that we are going to jump from this below average weather to above average. It seems like that happens most years around here.
 
Yesterday got hectic on me. I was smoking four shoulders and two chickens and trying to study. That old line about interruptions being my ministry really came into play, more than usual. It's all good. A lady called who is heating her place with an oven and electric heaters. Hopefully she will get fixed up today. Made me feel better about my heat situation. At least I have a fireplace and an inefficient, expensive electric furnace as a backup.
 
Speaking of my heat situation, I sent a friendly note to my local agent about everything. He got right on it. The engineer gave a verbal report for the adjuster to go ahead and do the deal. I think I could be getting on the repair guy's schedule today. Hopefully that will mean a repair in a week or so.
 
I better get busy. Thanks for coming by.

No comments: