Friday, February 01, 2013

Friday a.m.

Might do a little cycling in Honduras
Good morning! Hello 6 degrees! What that's thing about 6 degrees of separation? What's that? It has nothing to do with weather? Oh, OK.

Well, I am about as focused as a fly this morning, so lower your usual lofty expectations of the deep thought that you usually experience when you read my profound insights into life. I pretty sure if they had had ADD back in the day, then I might have had it. Probably not but who knows? Look, a squirrel!

I need 4 miles this morning to get my 30 for the week, so I will go out pretty soon and grab those. Kedra has a follow up appointment for her wrist mid-morning, so I want to be all done before then. I hope to get a few miles on the bike trainer before the run, and then tonight, I hope to swim. Triple! I ran yesterday afternoon with a good group. This morning I realized I was running with a guy celebrating his birthday. Happy belated birthday Tim! I'm glad you were born!

The bags are pretty well packed for Honduras. They are just waiting for the last minute additions, things that can be added today and in the morning. We leave around 4:30 in the morning. It will be a long day, but we'll be in Honduras around midday. We are flying American this time, which is the first time in my 8 trips. Why? Considerably cheaper. We go through Miami.

I hope to post some from Honduras, but you know how that can go. I always tell Kedra, "If you don't hear from me, then don't worry. I'll get in touch when I can."

Take care, and thanks for stopping by.

No comments: