Monday, January 07, 2013

Monday a.m.

Good morning! How are you on this good Monday? Today is the day I get fully back into the swing of things. I eased into several activities last week, but I didn't make it up to full speed. That changes this week. I'm ready, I think!

Kedra has surgery this morning to fix her broken wrist. She was supposed to have it last Friday, but got sick and had fever. She is ready to get it over with. Our life group has meals planned for us all week, and one person is coming over to do household chores one afternoon. I asked her if she minded changing the oil and washing my truck. This request was not well received.

Looks like warmer weather ahead for a few days. I hope to get outside on the bike, maybe Friday? Last week I got in the pool, spent some time on the bike trainer, and ran 28+ miles. That was a good start to the year. I am thinking of focusing on a 10K for my spring race. I need something different, and a 10K would be different.

Four weeks from now I will be waking up in Honduras, Lord willing. I'm getting excited about returning there to see people that I now know fairly well and to continue building good relationships/work in Guajire.

Well I don't feel too talkative today, so I guess that's I'll I've got for right now. I appreciate your prayers for Kedra's surgery today. We should be home be mid-afternoon.

No comments: