Friday, December 07, 2012

Friday a.m.


Hey good morning! It's a great day for Friday lovers, I suppose. Friday's fine with me, just one day closer to my only working day of the week. The pressure mounts to come up with something to say. Just kidding. Actually no pressure until about 11 am Sunday. If you know me, then you know I am not very quick on my feet, so I have to prepare in advance. Oh man, this is boring...

OK, now on to something exciting... OK, I guess I should go now. What? You want something, even if it's boring? Fine. Yesterday got away from me somewhat, which happens from time to time. I ended up not getting several things completed that I had hoped to. It just seemed like everything went slower than usual yesterday. All the meetings/appointments went long or were delayed. Oh well, there's today.

We ended our day in Vincennes. Maddie's aunt died of pancreatic cancer. She was only in her early 60s. There was a huge turnout for visitation. She was dearly loved by lots and lots of people. We got home around 9 last night.

Today I need to get everything ready for Sunday, along with several other projects. I also need to run 15 miles in some combination today and tomorrow. I'm thinking 5 today and 10 tomorrow. What do you think? Oh, you don't care? OK, I will do what I want then. This inner dialogue is getting old isn't it? Yes, it is.

Thanks for coming by. See you bright and early Monday morning.

No comments: