Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Wednesday a.m.

Happy Wednesday to you! It's a lot milder this morning than I expected. This is good for me, because I need to do my run earlier than usual, in the dark. Milder means a little easier to get going. Yesterday my run got delayed twice, so I ended up running later in the afternoon at the Park. That turned out to be a really nice thing. It was simply beautiful. I enjoyed running old trails that I don't run as often as I used to. I did an easy 5 miles. Today I will do another 5, followed by 13 tomorrow, followed by 20 on Saturday. I hope to hit the magical 50 mile mark this week.
 
Yesterday was a bit unusual, packed with interesting meetings and conversations. It was Kedra's 50th birthday, so I met her for her lunch time. Last night, Lester and Maddie took Kedra, Ben, and me to Finch's in Bloomington to eat. We waited for Ben to get out of football practice, so it was a later than usual dinner for us. It was very good and very nice. We missed Luke and Rebecca, but we thought of them.
 
Kedra's father had a pacemaker put in on Monday. He has had a couple of complications with it; nothing too serious so far. Kedra feels the need to go to Huntsville, so we have both rearranged schedules to make that happen tomorrow and Friday. We'll return in time for Ben's football game on Friday night. It's going to be a quick trip.
 
Today is full wall to wall, so I think I better get going...

No comments: