Thursday, September 13, 2012

Thursday a.m.

Good morning! I did it again! Woke up a little before 3 and could not get back to sleep, so this time I just got up. I'm not a prophet, but I foresee a long day ahead. I reasoned (the best one can at 3 a.m.) that I might as well get something done with a racing mind. I need to get ready for Sunday, which involves several things, and get a wedding ceremony ready for Saturday, along with several other things.
 
I leave for Nashville tomorrow. I am performing a marriage ceremony Saturday evening near Nashville. I will go down there tomorrow for the rehearsal and spend the night. Saturday morning I am getting with my good friend Earl and then spend time with Luke my son. I will get back home late Saturday night, after doing the ceremony. I told the couple that I probably would not make the reception.
 
Yesterday was full -- full of meetings, visits, study, and other activities. It was a good day. I ran early yesterday morning and could still feel tempo Tuesday. My heart did not like the run yesterday morning, protesting with a high rate. I battled it, and it finally decided to cooperate about mile 3. I will do an easy 4 miler this morning, and tomorrow, due to the Nashville trip, will run 18 miles before heading south. I hope to throw another 6-7 on the log on Saturday sometime. Monumental is coming quickly.
 
OK, I need to keep moving...
 
 

No comments: