Monday, September 10, 2012

Lot to Do!


Here it is Monday again. As you look at your week ahead, it may seem almost overwhelming – so many things to do, people to see, places to go, meetings to attend. Can we get it all in?

What I’ve found is that often the load is not as heavy as it appears. A lot of times the container appears heavier than the content makes it.

Some time ago, one of my sons was feeling burdened by all he had to do. I told him I understood, and I told him the best thing to do was to get up and just start taking it on. I added that once you begin tackling the tasks, they usually are not as bad as they appear.

So, let’s get going this morning. Just take stuff on, one thing at a time, and maybe you’ll find that it’s not as heavy as it appears.

Oh, and don’t forget, you are not alone today!

"Be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid or terrified. . ., for the LORD your God goes with you; he will never leave you nor forsake you." (Deuteronomy 31:6)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good blog post, nice efforts. It couldn't appear to have been penned any better. Reading this article piece of writing reminds me about my old boss! He usually kept babbling about this. I will email this post to him. Pretty confident he will probably have a high-quality read. Appreciate your posting!